This well travelled group was looking for an incentive program “taylor made”. They wanted to avoid the standard touristy visits and prefer a personalized options. Most of them had visited Spain before, so was challenging to offer them a very exclusive program.
After an exhaustive study of all possible Incentive travel and locations in Spain, it they were offered an Incentive travel through the most unknown south of Spain.
- Housing: Research, proposal and booking of a small hotel (avoidding the big international ones) with very much local flavour.
- Meet&greet at airport with individual arrivals
- All transfers were done on Mercedes Benz Sedan or small minivans for max 4 pax always assited by multilingual professional staff.
- Unique venues for the evening dinners like the Palacio Fernan Nuñez in Madrid or the Real Circulo de la Amistad, Liceo Artístico y Literario in Cordoba.
- 2 star michelin catering services on the gala dinner at Palacio Fernan Nuñez.
- Private visit (while the Museum was close to the public) to the Prado Museum.
- Private dinner in front the Alhambra de Granada.
- Private guided visit to the Alhambra de Granada and the Cordoba Mosque with licensed English speaking official guides.
- >atlanta travel & corporate events consultants full assistance on site during the whole trip.