- Accommodation in the Sorrento hotel.
- Tour on a Hydrofoil arounf the Capri island
- Exclusiv gastronomic class offering tips on how to prepare the best pizzas and limoncello liquors.
- Tour around the Amalfi Coast to visit the pcitoresque villa of Positano and Amalfi
- Ascent on a 4×4 to the Mount Vesuvius knows as the “Big Cone”, one of the most dangerous in the world
- Lunch in a family winery 29 acres at the feet of Vesuvius volcano
- Visit to the breathtaking city of Pompeya
- Dinner in one of the most exclusive restaurants in Sorrento “Museo Caruso” who pays tribute to the famous Opera singer Enrique Caruso, borned in Napless.
- Farewell dinner at “La Marinella” one of the most cutting-edge restaurants in the South of Italy
- An >atlanta representative with local knowledge offer personalized attention to the group during the whole trip together with the local guides.
- Assistance in the visa procedures
Communication: The client’s logo was present in travel documents, buese, boats, restaurant menus and the hotel welcome pack.