- Visit to Rubber plantation and the elephant basecamp. Trekking tour on a elephant (Phuket)
- Tour around Phan Nga Bay and the James Bond island (Phuket)
- One-day visit in Suzhou: Tiger Hill, bonsai garden and the inclined Tiger Hill Pagoda (Shanghai)
- Visit to Shanghai downtown, known as Bund, including a visit to the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, the Shanghai World Finnancial Center and the Jim Jao Tower (Shanghai)
- Peking Duck tasting in Dadong restaurant (Shanghai)
- Ride on a rickshaw arounf the most representative shrines in Angkor city (Cambodia)
- Dinner at Cocotiers acompañado de un espectáculo de bailes tradiciones Khmères (Cambodia)
- An >atlanta representative with local knowledge about the destination was available at all times for the group. Also, the local guides in each new city guaranteed all the highest levels of personalized attention to the participants.
Communication: The client’s logo was present the whole trip in the travel documents, coaches, water bottles, in the menus, travel leaflets and caps, etc.