Most of this group had never been in Spain or Portugal, so all participants had a lot of interest in having fun, enjoying the trip, but also getting to know one of the largest food distribution chains in Spain.
After an exhaustive study of all the most important and indicative food distribution chains in Spain and after contacting them to explore the possibility of a visit, one of the largest Spanish food distribution chains was chosen (which was not a competition in Australia).
- Housing: Research, proposal and booking of central located hotels (avoidding the big international chains) with very much local flavour in each city.
- Meet&greet at airport and all transfers
- Visit to main highlights in all cities with licensed English speaking official guides.
- Private Flamenco show with dinner in Madrid
- Gala dinner in Lisbon with a private Fado concert
- >atlanta travel & corporated events consultants full assistance on site during the whole trip.
- The added value we offered them was to contact one of the biggest supermarket chains in Spain in order they could be received by their managers. Our client was not in competition with this Spanish company (as it does not opperates in Australia) so we create a liason between both companies and the visit to some supermarkets was really well received by our client.