- Dinner at Benihana, a japanese restaurante where chefs offer a cooking show.
- Visit to the World Trade Center known as “Zone zero” and access to The World Observartory
- Private tours to monuments and tailor-made activities
- Assistance to Broadway Musical show
- NBA match in Madison Square Garden
- 12-15 minutes helicopter tour flying over Hudson river and Manhattan bridge
- Cycling tour in Manhattan to discover unique spots in the Big Apple
- Exclusive accommodation at Hotel ROW in the heart of Times Square
- An >atlanta representative travelled with the group offering a personalized attention.
Communication: The client’s logo image was present at all times: travel documents, coaches, restaurant menus, in the airplane seats such as the headreast and the welcome hotel pack.