- Company: American Insurance Company
- Sector: Insurance
- Location: Madrid – Córdoba – Granada
- Participants: 40
- Goal: To reward the best insurance managers in the company
- Target: Best insurance managers in the company
- Challenge: This group was looking for a ‘tailor made’ incentive program. They wanted to avoid the standard sightseeing tours and preferred personalized options. Most of them had visited Spain before, so it was a challenge to offer them a very exclusive program.
After an exhaustive study of all possible incentive trips and places in Spain, they were offered an incentive trip through the most unknown and luxurious south of Spain.
>atlanta exclusive services::
- Accommodation: Research, proposal and reservation of small hotels (avoiding the large international ones) with a lot of local charm.
- Reception at the airport with individual arrivals
- All transfers were made in Mercedes Benz Sedan or small minivans for max 4 pax always assisted by professional multilingual staff.
- Unique places for evening dinners such as the Fernán Nuñez Palace in Madrid or the Real Círculo de la Amistad, Artistic and Literary Lyceum in Córdoba.
- 2 Michelin star catering service at the gala dinner at Palacio Fernán Nuñez.
- Private visit (closed to the public) to the Prado Museum.
- Private dinner in front of the Alhambra in Granada.
- Private guided tour of the Alhambra in Granada and the Mosque of Córdoba with official English-speaking guides.
- Assistance from> atlanta travel & corporate events consultants throughout the program.