Skip to content
- Client: Catalan Society of Biology (SCB) and the IEC
- Duration: One day duration
- Target: More than 450 attendees
- Goal: Present the studies carried out on Coronavirus
- Need: The company had defined the messages and objectives that it wanted to communicate during the Symposium. However, the current situation did not allow them to hold the event in a traditional way.
- Proposed solution: Hold the event in a 100% virtual environment. To do this, we focus on providing solutions to the two groups involved:
- Speakers: We contacted them to make sure they had the necessary technological equipment, we trained them in the access and use of technology, we worked on a rundown, we carried out rehearsals and we took the leadership during the event.
- Attendees: We inform them and facilitate the registration, we train them in the access and use of technology and we gave them access to the Symposium.
- Result: Thanks to perfectly coordinated logistics and technology, we achieve the objective set by the client, to be able to reach their audience.