Skip to content
The Spain-United States Forum held its twenty-third edition in Jerez de la Frontera (Cádiz), this being the fourth time that this important bilateral meeting took place in Andalusia, after having been held in Malaga in 2014 and in Seville in 1995 and 2005 The bilateral meeting, which took place on November 9 and 10, 2018 in Jerez de la Frontera (Cádiz).
- Sector: Institutional (US Council – Spain Council)
- Target: More than 140 attendees from the political, academic and business fields of Spain and the United States.
- Goal:The Spain-USA Council Foundation. and the United States – Spain Council organize this annual meeting to analyze common strategic challenges and thus strengthen bilateral ties. Specifically, in this XXIII edition, the Forum addressed the situation in Africa and the Mediterranean and the technological impact on employment and cities.
- Need:The Spain-USA Council Foundation. I needed a partner for this meeting who could perform all the technical secretarial services of the event, as well as take care of marketing and communication; design of the image of the entire event, creation of the web, coordination of the press office, etc.
- Proposed solution: The >atlanta events and congresses team in Seville, with extensive experience in conducting International Forums (since previously it was also the agency chosen for the 2016 edition in Santiago de Compostela and the one in Malaga in 2014), was in charge of solving all the technical secretariat and communication needs. From the Marketing and Communication department of >atlanta, graphic image elements were developed in-house, which were later reflected on media such as agendas, badges and the official website. In addition, the appearance and dissemination in the press media (written and online) was coordinated.
- Result: During the two days of the Forum, more than 130 participants and 16 expert speakers in various areas discussed the challenges and opportunities for cooperation in Africa and the Mediterranean. Among the many prominent personalities such as the Spanish Ambassador to the United States, Santiago Cabanas, was also the Minister of Foreign Affairs Josep Borrell.
- Web: http://forojerez2018.atlantacongress.org/#
Recibe nuestra newsletter
Déjanos asombrarte. Suscríbete a nuestra newsletter y recibe las últimas novedades de Atlanta.
Tu privacidad es importante para nosotrosTanto nuestros partners como nosotros utilizamos cookies en nuestro sitio web para personalizar contenido y publicidad, proporcionar funcionalidades a las redes sociales o analizar nuestro tráfico.
Haciendo click consientes el uso de esta tecnología en nuestra web. Puedes cambiar de opinión y personalizar tu consentimiento siempre que quieras volviendo a esta web
MÁS OPCIONESSEGUIR NAVEGANDO
Información sobre las cookies de este sitio