Coinciding with World Water Day, on March 22, the Spanish Association for Water Supply and Sanitation (AEAS) met at the Valencia Conference Center from March 27 to 29 at the XXXV edition of its national congress. >atlanta as technical secretariat was in charge of receiving and watching over the more than 700 congressmen who attended.
- Aeas is the Spanish Association of Water Supply and Sanitation, a professional association created for the promotion and development of scientific, technical, administrative and legal aspects of urban water supply and sanitation services.
- Sector: Non-profit professional association
- Target: Professionals, companies and institutions.
- Goal: Experts in the field would debate the most relevant aspects of the integral water cycle during the three days that the congress lasted.
- Need: Aeas needed technical and scientific secretarial assistance. In this way, >atlanta made its experience available to advise and guarantee the perfect organization within the secretarial area.